Crown Control Systems Limited promotes the health, safety and welfare of all it’s employees, contractors, members of the general public and visitors to site:
- Providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees, and to provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose.
- We also recognise our responsibility for the health and safety of other parties who may be affected by our activities such as our contracting partners, members of the general public and other visitors to site.
- Crown Control Systems Limited will ensure awareness and compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements by frequent audit and monitoring of activities.
- We are committed to continuous improvement of our performance in terms of the welfare health and safety of all persons affected by our activities.
- The Health and Safety policy will be kept up to date, particularly as the business changes in nature and size, and legislation is introduced and changed. To ensure this, the policy and the way in which it has operated will be reviewed on a regular basis.
The health, safety and welfare of all persons affected by our operations is the responsibility of all staff throughout the company.
To see how Crown Control Systems can assist your enterprise, please explore our Client Projects area to discover how we have met our clients challenges and provided cost efficient solutions.
For more information, telephone 0151 485 7000.